Regional Sales Manager - Corptax
Regional Sales Manager
CSC Corptax ® is a B2B technology company, transforming the business of corporate tax through innovative software solutions and business process expertise. We offer an excellent benefits package along with good work-life balance in a fun and collaborative environment. This integral role is based in Buffalo Grove, IL.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas by creating new revenue streams through the expansion and growth of the business relationships with new clients
- Work with customers to understand and identify their strategic vision, objectives and needs while aligning our products and services to match their needs.
- Execute plans to increase product exposure & identify key market opportunities and growth areas within assigned region
- Achieve/exceed sales quota through a consultative and analytical sales approach.
- Develop and manage sales cycle to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, & competitors.
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products with identified needs.
- Contributing to sales calls activities and telemarketing efforts to drive prospective client appointments
- Works as a team with inside sales representatives and lead generation to build a qualified prospect base
- Coordinate and collaborate with Corptax Support Teams, assist new customers with developing the appropriate strategies to enable transition to Corptax products
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with key account decision makers
- Understands product features, benefits and the ability to express the impact
- Delivers persuasive and logical presentations
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years enterprise software solution sales experience
- College/University degree required
- Proven "Hunter" background
- Possess the ability to gather information on customer business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Knowledge of the software solutions, competitors and related industries.
- Experience selling software solutions into vertical markets and or region.
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle
- Consultative, solution experience selling software products
- Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic cross-functional environment and be able to contribute to different divisions within the organization
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and in problem solving.
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills.
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectations and goals
Why join us?
At CSC Corptax® , we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 30 years
- CSC Corptax is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace in Illinois and Texas for more than 5 years in a row.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC Corptax offers excellent benefits for you, including 401(k) with employer match(6%), medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives, and many of our other offices feature open designs, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion
Qualified candidates may submit a resume and cover letter detailing how their experience aligns with the needs of the position via https://www.corptax.com/about-us/careers/ .
Back to top