Records Management Customer Service Specialist
As a Records Management Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of CSC's Company Records Database in a timely manner. Working closely with all areas of the business including the SAM and EMS teams, Operations, Sales and Finance, it is the goal of the EMT team to achieve total client satisfaction, meeting the compliance needs of the clients and retaining their business for the long term by delivering the CSC Experience.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Records1 Email Inbox – handle requests from internal and external customers to update Company Records with the standards set forth above.
- Onboarding Inbox – complex account set-up for newly acquired customers or customers sold new services, first step in engendering accuracy and customer relationships for new customers.
- Placement Report – assigning contacts to group accounts for future communications.
- Proactive Reports on SOS Changes: DCIS, Name Change, UGI
- Rep Recovery – research entities where we are agent at the Secretary of state, billing for rendered services.
- NCOA – Review our records compared to the USPS to ensure accurate delivery information and reduce liability
- Max – Update records to reflect orders placed by Customer Service Reps.
- Rep Discount – Using Oracle to code discounts for all statutory, motor carrier, records center, international and other assorted services for customers, groups and entities.
- Error Log – Reviewing the flow of data from Max to Company Records to identify errors in processing and systemic gaps that would cause our records to not be accurate
- No Record Mail – in depth research of mail received by the compliance team in order to properly process and forward and in doing so update records and bill when necessary.
- Employees must demonstrate active participation in CSC Values and actively work to improve their performance towards living the values.
- Adhere by the teams metrics for productivity across tasks, and to enhance the precision of such reporting self-report time spent on projects accurately.
- Utilize the company's standards for email and telephone in all communications.
- Exploit avenues of CSC's development including quarterly performance plans and CSC University
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- Possess a high level of attention to detail including understanding our procedures and controls for accuracy.
- Good Listener
- Possesses a Can-Do Attitude
- Able to Multi-Task
- Logical thinking
Company Records, Max, Oracle, Quickbase, Matter Management, SalesForce, Customer Master, Invoices & Payments, Secretary of State Websites, Knowledge Base, CSC Navigator, CSC Global including DE Efiling, Business Objects, Adhoc Processing, Accurint, DCIS, Cisco.
Why Join Us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top