- Wilmington, DE
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Do you crave a work environment that empowers its employees to make smart decisions? That's us!
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you'll fit right in at CSC. As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe. Since 2010, our business has doubled in value. By 2020, we intend to double it again. You can be part of this impressive growth, too.
As a Project Coordinator, you willwork with internal and external clients to develop and execute various domain related project types. You will be responsible for managing the priorities and workload for their team, including at least one Project Coordinator, in addition to pushingmultiple projects forward simultaneously while meeting or exceeding client expectations. Most importantly, you willbe part of a global team with opportunities to support our clients and team members internationally.If you are a highly motivated and driven individual who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you'll do for us:
- Managing Projects or Programs: Structures and directs others' work on projects or programs
- Manage simultaneous projects meeting committed timelines while achieving milestones enabling us to reach our annual goals
- Identify the sequence of tasks and the resources needed to achieve a goal, and prioritize key action steps. Anticipate the impacts and risks of decisions and actions
- Establish, coordinate, and maintain solid, communicative, and consistent working relationship with External and Internal Clients
- Take initiative in improving service, processes, programs and products
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Verbal and Written Communication: Conveys ideas and facts using appropriate language considering the customer.
- Analysis and Reasoning: Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Planning and Organizing: Coordinates ideas and resources to achieve goals.
- Quality: Provides high quality services, processes, programs and products while consistently seeking ways to improve outcomes and enhance services.
- Previous project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Demonstrated advanced Excel skills required (pivot tables, v-lookups, ASAP Utilities)
- Proven track record of achievement and strong performance
- Flexibility and agility to adapting to team's needs
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Strong time management, research & analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- A history of detail-oriented, multi-tasking in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top