Project Coordinator (Chinese/Japanese Speaking)
Are you passionate about delivering excellent service? So are we.
As a Customer Service Workflow Coordinator, you will be leading and mentoring a team of customer service specialists who hold varied responsibilities, including coordinating with clients to assist and fulfill their order requests, as well as managing a portfolio of domain names. Additionally, you will be managing workflow for the customer service team, collaborating with many teams within CSC's Digital Brand Services organization, interfacing directly with customers, and handling daily reporting. Moist importantly, you will be part of a global leadership team with opportunities to support our clients and team members internationally.
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you'll fit right in at CSC. As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe. Since 2010, our business has doubled in value. By 2020, we intend to double it again. If you are a highly motivated and driven individual who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you'll do for us:
Driving Team Productivity and Quality Results:
- Coordinate daily workflow including- ensuring all work is covered.
- Driving staff to meet set goals and deadlines, monitor, and report progress results daily to staff.
- Monitor customer phone and customer chat results real-time daily and alert team to coverage shortages. Report any issues with phone and chat coverage or service to senior leaders and tech teams as required.
- Coordinating and assisting with projects that come in (brand launches, registry launches, vendor consolidations, whois modification projects, etc.)
- Project manage client transfer in projects and coordinate work with the Client Service Partner (CSP) team for completion by the CSPs.
- Deliver superior quality results by being timely, accurate, consistent, complete, and striving for zero errors individual as well as team results.
- Act as a service escalation point for Asian market clients.
- Actively participate in the CSC Digital Brand Services Service Excellence Team to drive process improvement.
- Communicate any resource needs seen to Senior Leaders.
- Provide feedback regarding system and procedural issues that need to be reviewed or improved, as well as suggestions to help refine processes, templates, etc.
Human Resource/Staff Development:
- Set measurable goals and objectives for team reviews and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly metrics to support the individual and team results.
- Conduct quarterly employee reviews, and employee performance improvement discussions as necessary.
- Maintain time off requests and payroll records.
- Deliver superior quality team results by being timely, accurate, consistent and complete and striving for zero errors.
- Communicate any issues affecting team function or morale to Senior Leaders.
- Recommend training needs and identify training gaps and plans to close those gaps.
- Support mentoring of any new team members.
- Assist with interviews, scheduling sit-withs, and providing feedback on candidate observations.
- Deliver individual superior quality results by being timely, accurate, consistent and complete and striving for zero errors.
Perform other duties as requested and assigned.
- Ability to drive change.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- The ideal candidate has 5 years of customer service experience, preferably in the domains industry, including:
Servicing corporate clients with business service needs.
- Handling high dollar transactions including but not limited to purchase orders, ordering requirements and approval levels, and invoicing knowledge.
- Following client specific security protocols.
- Handling escalated service matters.
- Solving client problems to mutually agreeable terms.
- Experience helping clients acclimate to change in policies, procedures, pricing, and/or systems.
The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communications in English, Chinese/Mandarin, and Japanese.
- The ideal candidate is able to work a flexible schedule to accommodate our Asian market needs.
- The ideal candidate has working knowledge of the following:
Legal documentation including but not limited to: Trademarks, Domain Registry Agreements and Requirements, and Customer Contracts.
- DNS including but not limited to: Zone Files, Domain Slaving, DNSSEC, IPV6, Email Hosting, Email Forwarding, and Traffic Tracking.
- Digital Certificates including but not limited to: UCC, EV Certificates, SSL, along with the security requirements for each type of certificate.
- Brand Protection for Large Corporations including Fortune 500 and/or FTSE 100 customer needs.
The ideal candidate has current knowledge of:
Domain Registry Policies
- Industry Information Sources
- New GTLD's and Trademark Clearinghouse
The ideal candidate has working knowledge of:
Cisco Call Center Applications
- Microsoft Office Applications, with expert knowledge of Excel
- Live Person Chat Applications
- Business Objects
- Domain Ordering Portals
The ideal candidate will have a 4-year higher education degree.
What we'll do for you:
- Help you take your career to the next level by offering you first-hand experience with global vendors and research on global brands
- Give you the freedom to find your own solutions to customer problems, without always needing to get sign-off from a supervisor
- Offer you opportunities to build your career as part of a growing, global business
- Give you the experience of working as a trusted partner of top global brands and 90% of the Fortune 500
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top