Product Support Analyst - Corptax
Corptax, a CSC Company, a market leader in leading-edge commercial tax software and process solutions. Our cloud-based applications set the trend for financial technology, and attract tech-savvy individuals who get an adrenaline rush from creative success. You'll hang with some of the brightest technology minds in Chicago, and improve business processes for the world's most recognizable companies. All of this magic happens in a casual setting with a high energy that drives independent thinking and new ideas. A solid salary and benefits package complements your professional growth for a new level of job satisfaction. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join Corptax in our Buffalo Grove, IL office. Visit our website at: http://www.corptax.com.
Product Support Analyst
Product Support Analyst in the Product Management group will review escalated cases and use problem-solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot and triage the cases.
- Troubleshoot and triage cases escalated by Support organization
- Accurately and completely document actions taken
- Create work items for bugs and enhancements
- Clearly communicate action taken to Product Management, Development, and Support groups
- Ensure that any necessary updates are communicated to Technical Communications for Help and to Support for Knowledgebase solutions
- Work with customers as required
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- Recent experience using Corptax
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Back to top