- Wilmington, DE
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
If you like building innovative solutions, you'll fit in perfectly at CSC - the world's leading provider of digital brand, business, legal, and tax services. We use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter and we need talented Product Sales Engineer like you to make this happen!
We are seeking a talented, experienced product management professional with knowledge of - and a passion for - the security landscape to join our team, working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. As a Product Sales Engineer at CSC, you will be responsible for coaching the sales team, and helping Sales with technical aspects and value proposition. You will manage these critical efforts with support and guidance from the product management team, with the goal of delivering high-quality products to our customers around the globe.
Some of the things you will be doing:
● Act as liaison between CSC customers and internal teams, such as product development, software development, sales and marketing.
● Deep knowledge of and exposure to cyber security products
● Require 70% customer interaction, candidate will be brought into customer calls when necessary.
● Preferred background in domain management and DNS infrastructure
● Candidate will work closely with North American Sales Team.
● Ensure product vision aligns with business objectives.
● Translate customer needs into clear requirements for new features/product enhancements and break down complex problems using an analytical and creative approach.
● Motivated self-starter with high-energy and ability to work with sense of urgency to deliver on time, allowing for flexibility in a fast-paced environment
● Exceptional communication skills.
● Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes by defining, documenting, prioritizing, and communicating market needs and customer requirements.
● Monitor integration adoption, proactively identify opportunities and make actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
● Solid experience in working with Agile/DevSecOps software development environments.
● Work closely with other Product Management to ensure the backlog/roadmap aligns to strategic business and product objectives
● Strong market knowledge of network security technologies and how customers use them (firewalls, sandbox, intrusion detection, etc.)
Who we look for
● People who tell us what needs to happen, not the other way around
● People who bring creative ideas to the table
● People who take initiative without being directed
● People who want to share their expertise and experiences
● People who seek personal growth
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
● 3-5 years in product management
● 3-5 years of experience in cybersecurity
● Knowledge base of DNS and SSL products
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top