Ready to change how business gets done? So are we.
Part-Time Document Processor
20 hours a week (West Coast hours)
If you've worked in the retail, hospitality, or restaurant industries, you know what it takes to keep customers happy and satisfied. The skills developed in those settings can be easily transferred to make a difference in CSC's professional business-to-business environment as a Customer Service Associate. And there's the added bonus of not having to work nights, weekends, or holidays. These positions come with CSC's competitive benefits-paid time off, medical, dental, and 401(k) plans, just to name a few.
We're hiring a Part-Time Document processor for our Annual Reports team. You'll work directly with Customer Service Representatives and vendors across the country. Particular services of this team includes researching and processing legal documents and conducting online research. Our Customer Service Associates are empowered to solve customer inquiries and problems quickly and professionally. We provide the training, mentorship, and opportunities for growth. You bring the drive, energy, and commitment to provide world-class service. CSC is a place where you're encouraged and expected to be your best.
We're a company of helpful people teaming up to make a difference in global business and our local communities. Passionate about service quality, giving back to the community, and devoted to continuous improvement, CSC is the business behind business®
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Reviewing and processing legal documents
- Completing data entry of customer information
- Fulfilling customer orders with various jurisdictions
- Sending accurate results to customers in a timely manner
- Problem solving issues related to customers and documentation
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Electronic filing and retrieval of documents
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong comprehension and critical thinking skills
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Ability to navigate quickly across multiple systems
- Strong Computer skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Transactional or administrative experience (reviewing and evaluating documents)
- Business to Business Customer Service Experience
- Legal Compliance experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. Based in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, we have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business.®
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We're committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We've been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- CSC offers excellent benefits. Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
Careers | CSC (cscglobal.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about CSC's diversity and belonging program, as well as our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.