Outside Sales Executive- Law Firm Sales
We are seeking a motivated Outside Sales Executive- Law Firms who will be responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue objectives within their assigned client base and through the acquisition of new business within the law firm market. This role is based in Dallas,Texas.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Responsible for maximizing revenue growth in assigned territory including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on LDS standards/guidelines and plan expectations
- Serving as first point of contact for all customer requirements
- Regular activities include prospecting via phone e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls, follow-up letters and emails; integration with clients and prospects at industry events
- Preparing for and delivering presentations to current prospective client groups
- Entering client data into CRM system and leveraging the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Conducting research of the legal industry and law firms and clients with defined account list
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Travel required within the Dallas, Texas and surrounding areas including some of the Southwest
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- A minimum of five years of B2B prospecting and closing experience in the technology services or legal industry
- Proven track record of consistent and exceptional achievement in sales to senior level executives
- Effective client solution and new client acquisition competencies
- Well-developed administrative and territory management skills
- A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- B.S. or B.A.
Why Join Us?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for nine consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Established in 1899, Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) is a dynamic, high-growth company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. We provide information and workflow solutions to the world's largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. CSC has doubled in size over the past five years and in 2015 was recognized as a top workplace in Delaware for the ninth consecutive year. We strive to provide exceptional service while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their careers. Learn more about us at www.cscglobal.com. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top