Oracle ERP Technical Lead
Technical Lead – Oracle E-Business Suite
CSC is currently looking for an Oracle E-Business Suite Technical Lead with 10+ years of experience. The ideal candidate should possess strong technical skills and provide technical leadership to deliver best in class implementation of Oracle EBS. The Technical Lead will support customizations, extensions and integrations around Oracle EBS (Rel 12.2.5) Order to Cash modules.
Some of the things you will you be doing:
- Work closely with functional teams and process owners to understand business requirements and develop technical design specifications for the off-shelf and/or custom developed applications.
- Perform application programming and coding using Oracle tools such as SQL Developer, TOAD, Oracle Workflow, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher, JDeveloper, SOA suite etc.Participate in design and code reviews
- Perform unit and integration testing, may assist with developing test scripts
- Manage vendor relationships and vendor performance management
- Assists with analyzing and reviewing software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and budget constraints
- Maintains technical documentation
- Helps with process improvements
- Assists with planning and coordinating implementation activities
- Upholds coding standards, processes and procedures
- Assists with the development of standards, processes and procedures
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or other technical / IT field, Engineering, Software or similar discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working on Oracle E-Business suite Release 12.x, 11.5.x
- Techno-functional knowledge in the following modules: Order to Cash (Inventory, BOM, OM, Pricing, Receivables, iReceivables, Oracle Payments, Payables and TCA)
- Experience in large scale ERP deployments integrating Sales Force, Oracle CPQ, Oracle E-Business Suite utilizing a mix of middleware technologies such as Oracle SOA Suite, Informatica Power Center, Sonic MQ etc is an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years of development experience with Java, XML, Oracle Database 10g/11g/12c.
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Java, JEE, SOAP & RESTful web services.
- Deep understanding of Oracle EBS 12.2 technical stack including Oracle Workflow Builder, SOA Gateway, Business Events System, Forms, Reports and BI Publisher
- Experience with design, development and support of integrations using Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, BPM, Pega is an added advantage
- Significant hands-on experience with Angular development
- Experience with the design, development and deployment with SOA OSB & Composite Applications with Oracle Jdeveloper.
- Experience with web services standards and technology including WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML, XML-Schema, XSL, WS standards/Security etc.
- Knowledge of SFDC, CPQ Cloud (Big Machines), Fusion cloud applications is an added advantage
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- Flexible work options are available.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top