.Net Software Developer
Dying to work with cutting edge Microsoft technology tools, like C#, .NET 4.6+, ASP.NET MVC, Typescript, Angular, and Azure? Catapult your career by joining the Corptax software development team. Our cloud-based applications set the trend for financial technology, and attract tech-savvy individuals who get an adrenaline rush from creative success in an Agile environment. You'll work with some of the brightest technology minds in Chicago, and improve business processes for the world's most recognizable companies. All of this magic happens in a casual setting with a high energy that drives independent thinking and new ideas. A solid salary and benefits package complements your professional growth for a new level of job satisfaction.
- At least 3 years of software design and development experience
- Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server
- Windows Server, IIS
- MS SQL Server
- Penchant and passion for software product development
- Demonstrable skills in object oriented design, patterns and programming
- Proficiency with unit and integration testing of code
- Proven ability, willingness and motivation to learn and grow in an organization
- Willingness to learn from mistakes, adapt and improve
- Track record of delivering high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately
- A history of contributing ideas and opinions in a dynamic, diverse and talented team
What can we offer you?
- Competitive compensation and benefit programs including 401k, medical, dental, vision and vacation plans are just a few of the many ways this company rewards its employees for their excellent performance
- Continuous on-the-job training, mentoring, and the opportunity to learn from experienced and talented software professionals
- Opportunity to work with customers directly and have an immediate and direct impact on their work
- Experienced Management team that drives the company to be the best in the Tax Software industry
- Corptax is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top