National Sales Director
- Wilmington, DE
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
The National Sales Director is responsible for the sales and business development activities for CSC Digital Brand Services. Top candidates will be exemplary sales leaders, creative and self-driven with a passion for people development, and offering value-adding solutions.
- Provide daily leadership and direction to the national sales teams in order to achieve consistent and sustained performance.
- Develop and achieve company sales and gross margin goals.
- Develop expertise in our market to leverage opportunities for increased valued offerings to our customers.
- Set and achieve aggressive team goals to accelerate growth through current and new customer markets.
- Develop and implement detailed plans for penetrating new business opportunities.
- Identify additional capabilities necessary for successful saturation in existing and new industries, developing and executing on business plans to support the required to accomplish needed outcomes.
- Work with your teams to define skill gaps and staffing needs to support needed growth.
- Develop and sustain upper-level customer relationships.
Bachelor's degree required; with a minimum of 10 years of sales management and business development experience. Must have:
The position offers attractive base compensation plus a lucrative bonus plan and exceptional benefits.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top