As a Marketing Generalist on our Strategy & Brand Marketing Team, you will be integral in executing the marketing plans for a variety of products and services for our Corporate and Legal Solutions (CLS) division.
The Marketing Generalist will work and collaborate with various leaders, product owners, and marketers to:
- Generate leads and awareness among existing and prospective industry clients
- Provide project management for overall general marketing activities
- Develop creative campaigns that drive results
- Work with the marketing leadership team on international marketing and development initiatives and programs
It is essential that this person be a self-starter and able to work well both in a team environment as well as independently. This role is expected to be a substantive contributor to the outcomes described and must ensure that marketing service levels are attained in all areas.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Managing marketing activities across a variety of mediums with the goal of driving attributable leads and revenue within assigned segments
- Building the prospect and client experience through events, product collateral, videos, webinars, training materials, demos, direct mail, and more
- Working with the Marketing Creative Team to execute collateral projects, including white papers, direct mail, press releases, and more
- Partnering with the Marketing Technology Team for digital product-related content for our website, online acquisition funnels, and social media
- Working with the Leads and Analytics Team for new tests; producing reporting on existing campaigns and efforts
- Serve as a single point of contact for internal requests, building and maintaining positive working relationships with key business unit partners
- Advocating for the CSC brand, assisting others with brand consistency and ensuring core messaging is aligned
- Assist Marketing Team with executing marketing plans to drive international growth
- Handling a variety of marketing logistics including event production, campaign management, and collateral coordination as needed
- Tracking all invoices and expenses against budget
- Participating in other projects and perform other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or work experience in marketing. Preferably three to five years of experience in marketing or communications roles
- Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and work individually on self-driven projects
- Experienced in translating business goals into marketing strategy, and working across multiple matrixed business units
- The desire to solve problems and proactively implement creative solutions
- Flexibility and positivity when priorities change
- Experience working with international partners or on global marketing efforts a plus
- Experience managing many projects at once and working well under deadline pressure
- Comfortable effectively managing a budget
- Comfortable in a collaborative open-work environment
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office suite including using Excel® for analysis
Why Join Us?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for ten consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We're building a new headquarters that will support current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Established in 1899, Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) is a dynamic, high-growth company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. We are a privately-held business and an industry leading international company dedicated to making business easier, less risky, and more profitable. We provide information and workflow solutions to the world's largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide exceptional service while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their careers. CSC employs people throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more about us at www.cscglobal.com. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top