CSC is looking for a marketing generalist to execute content marketing and lead generation campaigns that create brand awareness and generate sales for two of our business units. You will have responsibility for the many sub disciplines of marketing, learn how to build marketing strategies, create and oversee campaigns while working with our in-house creative and marketing technology teams to help you achieve your goals. This role is ideal for someone with a high propensity for getting things done while connecting the tactics to a higher strategy level, and who likes to work in both a team environment and independently.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Collaborate with business unit leaders and marketing team members to analyze, update, and create marketing materials like online content, promotional collateral, user guides, product release notes, videos, webinars, training materials, demos, and direct mail
- Execute collateral projects like white papers, direct mail pieces, press releases, and more
- Partner with the Marketing Technology Team for product-related content for our website, social media, and other digital channels
- Handle a variety of marketing logistics including campaign management, scheduling webinars, and providing sales support
- Provide excellent project management for all assigned projects
- Proactively offer recommendations, constantly identifying opportunities to do things better
- Assist other members of the marketing team in executing marketing plans to drive international growth
- Advocate for the CSC brand, assisting others with brand consistency, and ensuring core messaging is aligned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training or work experience in marketing
- Three to five years of marketing experience required
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and experience working cross-functionally with other teams
- Organized self-starter who can drive strategy forward independently, execute quickly, and prioritize work
- Strong critical and strategic thinking skills
- The desire to solve problems and proactively implement creative solutions
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow
- Flexibility and positivity when priorities change
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top