Manager, Financial Technology
Want to see your ideas in action? We do too.
Manager, Oracle Financial Technology
If you like finding and implementing innovative solutions, you'll fit in perfectly at CSC. The world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter. And as the Manager, Oracle Financial Technology, that's what you'll be doing, too.
The Manager, Financial Technology will be responsible for leading the activities of the Financial Technology team. This will include partnering with project teams and business to execute large and small projects aligned with the organization's business strategy as well as delivering ongoing operational excellence and supporting continuous improvement for production applications.
What you'll do for us
- Responsible for ideation to execution of large-scale projects, requires ability to manage internal resources as well as external consultants (onsite, offsite, and offshore) as needed
- Provide management oversight and mentorship to the team and drive implementation of technology strategy and roadmap direction
- Partner with Business leaders and process owners to understand business requirements, processes, products and services and lead team in designing solutions in a manner that best leverages out-of-box functionality of core systems, minimizes total cost of ownership and aligns with organization's the long term strategic direction
- Lead the Financial Technology team in ensuring operational excellence of Oracle Financials applications and interfaces resulting in stable operations.
- Engage in multiple initiatives and program areas simultaneously, work across reporting lines, and build effective team relationships
- Working knowledge of industry standard project management processes and methodologies include Oracle's AIM and OUM
- Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges face by some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more
- Bachelor's Degree, B.A. or B.S. in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in business and technology solution delivery involving Oracle e-Business Suite with focus on financials areas
- Must have at least 5 years of experience leading an enterprise application team and should have managed Oracle EBS deployment in past
- Experience in managing operations in a complex, integrated ERP environment
- Knowledge of standards and leading practices in developing custom extensions and customization of Oracle e-business suite applications.
- Exposure to full lifecycle implementation of Oracle Financial applications
- Should have an understanding of Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Development tools
- PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or APICS certification will be a plus
- Strong customer facing experience
- Effective in managing and influencing others, negotiating, partnering, communicating, delivering presentations
- Strong leader who works to make the entire team successful, not bound by strict role description
- Ability to manage and provide leadership during execution of large and complex projects
- Able to set department's vision, strategy, roadmap and lead team to accomplish them
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse global group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Understanding of industry standard processes and out-of-the-box configuration capabilities in Oracle EBS R12 to address business needs
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure, think analytically, and be an excellent problem solver
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- CSC understands the importance of work life balance and our work schedule has built in flexibility to accommodate the demands of everyday life. For example, working some portion of the week from home is common within our Infrastructure Services team.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top