Legal IP Advisor
As an IP Advisor, you will be part of a dynamic team focused on delivering high quality brand protection services to clients by helping to protect their brands, trademarks, and other intellectual property in the digital space.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Report directly to the Global Director of Brand Protection & Enforcement
- Conduct background investigations, research, and analysis around trademark infringement and brand abuse
- Draft complaints related to domain name, social media, mobile app, and other disputes across various digital channels
- Overall case management of enforcement work in progress
- Work collaboratively with Global IP Advisor team in to address broader enforcement issues facing clients as well as day-to-day challenges
- Gain a thorough understanding of our clients' brands and businesses in order to strategically support their brand protection efforts
- Support internal teams with issues and requests related to brand protection services to support growth and retention
- Provide analysis related to other brand protection services, including Monitoring & Domain Name Acquisition Services
- Support high profile clients through delivery of exceptional services and support
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Legal degree paralegal certificate or Independent courses and/or experience in Intellectual Property Law or online brand protection required
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with English required and additional language skills a plus
- Confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Computer literate (use of MS Excel, Outlook, and Word required)
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Travel and some out of work hours when necessary
- Strong interest in technology and agility at learning new products and features are a plus
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We're building a new headquarters that will support current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top