Lead Integration Architect
Lead Integration Architect
CSC is looking for a hands-on Lead Integration Architect to help us establish and use contemporary middleware architectural strategies, design approaches, realization and governance for a next-generation platform that will power our continued growth. CSC has a modern middleware portfolio that includes API Management, ESB, Message Broker and Data Integration/MDM. Do you possess strong technical & business skills to provide technical leadership and collaborate with architects and developers across the lines of business? Do you know the difference between application integration and architecting a true service-oriented platform? If so, we'd like to talk to you!
The Integration Lead Architect will drive architecture, design and implementation work for integrating Oracle EBS Rel. 12 Order to Cash modules with Salesforce.com, Oracle BigMachines/CPQ Cloud, Informatica MDM, CSC's award-winning SaaS solutions and internal applications related to fulfillment and other services.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy, architecture and planning with execution across the enterprise middleware platform & IT systems.
- Evangelize and explain Enterprise Architecture, API-first mentality, middleware integration and other architecture principles, benefits, technical solutions to business/technical leadership teams.
- Function as middleware technology steward and recommend improvements to EAI designs. Provide oversight in standards adherence through continuous reviews.
- Collaborate and obtain buy-in from project stakeholders, management, system integration partners, and propagate integrated technology solutions across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with other enterprise architects, business & IT teams and deliver enterprise solutions that are scalable, sustainable and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Ensure that CSC stays up to date on evolving best practices and technologies supporting integration and realization of a cutting-edge digital business platform.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or other technical / IT field, Engineering, Supply Chain, Software or similar discipline and 15 -20 years of IT experience OR equivalent work and/or industry experience.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in architecture, design and successful implementation of complex integration solutions, middleware technologies & IT systems.
- Solid experience with message-oriented integration using JMS or other pub/sub and queing technologies. SonicMQ/CXMessenger experience is a plus. The candidate must be able to demonstrate a command of patterns such as message hospitals and other design considerations in a message-oriented integration context.
- Minimum 7 years of Oracle Fusion Middleware/Oracle SOA Suite or equivalent middleware experience. Strong Oracle Service Bus skills are a key requirement.
- Past experience in large-scale ERP deployment integrating Sales Force, Oracle E-Business Suite and other Web Portals/Ordering solutions utilizing a mix of middleware technologies such as Oracle SOA Suite, Informatica Power Center, Sonic MQ etc. Experience with Oracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines) is a plus.
- Must be well-versed in modern RESTful service principles and standards, to include many of the following: resource orientation in service contracts, usage of HAL/HATEOAS and other techniques, JSON representation, modeling standards like RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI.
- This position also requires solid expertise designing and using SOAP-based services (WSDL, XSD, XML, other X-dialects like XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY).
- Must have experience with integrations involving BPM or service orchestration frameworks (e.g. BPEL).
- Deep experience in Enterprise Architecture and SOA patterns.
- Experience with Oracle Weblogic Server/Tomcat/Jboss.
- Deep understanding of Oracle EBS 12.2 technical stack including Oracle Workflow Builder, SOA Gateway, Business Events System and BI Publisher.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP, SFDC, CPQ Cloud (Big Machines), Fusion cloud applications.
- Experience integrating Oracle EBS with a mix of custom-developed on-premise and cloud based order entry and fulfillment applications.
- Working knowledge and experience with entire Opportunity to Quote and Quote to Cash business processes.
- Broad experience in enterprise architecture including the ability to translate business strategy and vision into an architecture blueprint and partnering with key business stakeholders.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) within all levels of an organization.
- Self-starter - requires minimal direction to accomplish goals.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work, with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a top workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We have the best technologies and are always striving to be in the forefront in everything we do.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- You'll get to work in a new headquarters building that will support current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with campus-wide wireless access. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- Flexible Schedule with work from home options.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top