Jr. Data Analyst
Jr. Data Analyst
The Jr. Data Analyst will be engaged in coordinating and delivering the following services:
Business Analytics: Partner with DBS Leaders and Stakeholders to develop key strategic business and operational reports through SAP Business Objects and other reporting tools. Recommending productivity or process improvements based upon trends. Create operational and client requested report through analytical tools.
Organize and Track Reporting Enhancements/Defects: Proactively partner with DBS Leaders and Stakeholders to maintain backlog of reporting improvements required for the business. Work with the IT teams to create, implement, test, and deliver solutions.
Analyze and trend systemic and process flows: Provide employee and customer support for our internal applications. Create and maintain metrics and reports to monitor the business and provide insight. Identify and drive opportunities to continuously improve within all applications.
Partner with application support teams: Remedy system issues and prioritize system enhancements/defect fixes. Develop preliminary user stories, process diagrams, and other models to clarify the desired solutions. Work with the IT teams to create, implement, test, and deliver solutions.
Facilitate communication and resolution of customer technical issues: Coordinate DBS application activities while communicating effectively to all internal/external clients. Collaborate with Infrastructure teams to ensure that customer issues or concerns are addressed with the appropriate level of timeliness and attention.
Competencies Required to Interview
Analysis and Reasoning: Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions and solve problems.
- Identifies key facts in a range of data. Sees underlying principles, patterns, or themes in data.
- Takes initiative in improving service, processes, programs and products
- Remains aware and takes care of details that are easy to overlook or dismiss as insignificant
- Focuses time and effort on key tasks while grouping related tasks to be efficient. Handles high workloads, competing demands, vague assignments, interruptions, and distractions with poise and ease.
- Remains steady and thrives under pressure, using it to fuel productivity and efficiency. Makes rational decisions and continues to perform effectively.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top