IP Enforcement Analyst
As an IP Enforcement Analyst, you will support customers with recovering domain names, that they have brand rights to, through the sending of cease and desists letters, as well as filing domain disputes. Someone who is customer-focused, has a strong attention to detail and is seeking a career working with global brands will do well in this position.
Some of the things you will you be doing
- Conduct background investigations, research, and analysis around trademark infringement and brand abuse
- Cooperatively work with global teams and customers to ensure alignment with customers' recovery strategy
- Draft complaints related to domain names (UDRP, DRP & URS)
- Overall case management of enforcement work in progress
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Coordinate with internal teams to transfer in domain names that have been recovered
- Ability to be a self-starter and work in a fast paced environment
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese (ability to write in both traditional and simplified) is required
- Previous experience in producing quality results with a high attention to detail
- An interest in gaining skills in Intellectual Property and online Brand Protection
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-orientated environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work in a busy environment
- Ability to be direct, open, and honest when dealing with customers and coworkers
- Previous experience working within a technology driven environment is a bonus
- In most circumstances candidates requiring an Employment Pass or S-Pass in order to work in Singapore will not be considered for this position
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top