CSC has an exciting opportunity for an intelligent, customer-focused, energetic individual who has an interest in Intellectual Property rights online, to join our global team of IP Advisors. The position will allow you to be part of a dynamic team, focusing on delivering high quality services to clients. You will be responsible for overall brand protection, enforcement and case management for CSC clients.
Some of the things you will you be doing:
- Reports directly to the Head of Digital IP Advisory Services
- Brand Protection and Enforcement for CSC clients, including overall case management
- Background investigations and research
- Guidance on strategy for strong brand protection program
- Drafting of Domain Name Dispute Complaints
- Account management and client services related to:
- Drafting of cease and desist letters, complaints, and other documents in relation to domain name infringement issues
- Domain name acquisitions and strategic brand development
- Brand abuse protection, including phishing, social media abuse and marketplace monitoring
- Work as part of a Global Team of IP Advisors
- Supporting the Service and Account Management teams through the Salesforce ticketing portal (Fulfilling client domain related requests with the highest degree of accuracy)
- Thorough understanding of our clients' brands and businesses
- Supporting high profile clients with delivery of exceptional services and support
- Additional administrative duties
- Some out of work hours are expected
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Law Degree or equivalent preferred
- Independent courses in Intellectual Property Law and Experience in online brand protection
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English required. Additional language skills preferred.
- Confidentiality, tact, and discretion when dealing with people
- Commercial focus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Computer proficient (use of MS Excel, Outlook & Word required)
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Strong team player & interpersonal skills
- Professionalism, enthusiasm & positive attitude
- Ability to think strategically to meet the clients' needs
- Travel and some out of work hours when necessary
Why Join Us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top