International Financial Accountant
International Financial Accountant
Corporation Service Company is a privately-held company headquartered in Wilmington, DE that serves as a leading provider of legal and financial services for the world's largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide superior services and products while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their career. Visit our website at: http://www.cscglobal.com. CSC has been recognized as a Top Workplace in Delaware for the eleventh consecutive year in 2017. In 2016 CSC acquired the NetNames Group and established an international finance function in London.
We are currently seeking a Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant in our London, International office.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Monitor the ongoing compliance of CSC estate of international companies from a Financial Accounting perspective
- Prepare relevant documents and financial data for annual audits and work with external auditors to ensure all audit requirements are met and audit issues are resolved
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations to ensure financial data accurately reflects the financial position of the company
- Prepare the year end financial statements for subsidiaries and the European group
- Assist with the US parent company audit
- Assist with any internal audit inspections and associated process/control improvements identified
- Assist with the restructuring of the group organization structure (mergers, dissolution etc), working closely with the company secretarial department
- Establish and maintain appropriate financial process routines and internal controls to ensure the accuracy of financial results and improve operational efficiency.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Qualified ACA with top 20 firm
- Excellent knowledge of financial reporting and disclosure principles under IFRS;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and line staff.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials a plus.
- A history of detail-oriented multi-tasking in fast-paced, deadline-driven, customer-focused environment.
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business . We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top