Inside Sales Account Manager- eRecordings
CSC is looking to hire a highly motivated Inside Sales Account Manager to join our team! We offer a base salary plus unlimited, uncapped commission earnings. We are a global provider of business, legal and financial solutions.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you must be willing to work in a fast paced sales environment . You will have a primary responsibility for making calls to title companies, real estate law firms, banks, and credit unions with the goal of acquiring new eRecording mortgage business. Many of our successful Inside Sales Account Managers have previous experience in real estate sales, mortgage lending, county property records.
This position is full-time, five days a week, 40 hours, Monday through Friday.
Some of the things you will you be doing:
- Making approximately 60 outbound sales calls per day
- Build relationships with our customers to better understand their unique business needs
- Call prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Respond to inbound phone volume driven from various marketing activities
- Answer questions and meet the needs of internal and external customers
- Respond to customer inquiries via email or on the phone
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Ability to cross-sell products and services to executive level decision makers
Are you a good fit for an Inside Sales career at CSC?
- Do you enjoy working in a fun, dynamic environment with the opportunity for uncapped earnings?
- Are you interested in joining a fast growing yet stable company?
- Are you looking for a career where you are helping to grow and shape the company's future?
- Do you enjoy helping clients build and grow their businesses?
Do you have what it takes?
- Expertise in an inside sales role, minimum of 1 year of business to business (B2B) sales experience preferred
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, competitive, and a self-starter
- Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buying signs
- Strong closing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal skills
- Superior writing skills, excellent problem solving ability, and detail oriented
- History of quota attainment with an understanding of successful territory management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of the title insurance, mortgage lending, or real estate industries is a plus
- Knowledge of recording or examining real estate documents is a plus
- Experience with State Land Title Associations, Real Estate Bar Associations, or regional/local Mortgage Banker Associations is a plus
Why Join Us?
- Base salary plus unlimited, uncapped commission. All the opportunity you can handle!
- Team building activities, sales contests, conferences, and on-going employee recognition.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- On-going training and professional development to shape your future.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, 18 days paid time, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people . We have been voted a Top Workplace for ten consecutive years.
- We're building a new headquarters that will support current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Established in 1899, Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) is a dynamic, high-growth company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. We are a privately-held business and an industry leading international company dedicated to making business easier, less risky, and more profitable. We provide information and workflow solutions to the world's largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide exceptional service while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their careers. CSC employs people throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more about us at www.cscglobal.com. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top