Inside Sales Account Manager
Like leading the pack? So do we. Inside Sales Account Manager
Wiesbaden, Germany / London, England
Think you can sell what we offer better than anyone else and want to contribute to a global success story? Then this opportunity to hunt and close new sales opportunities within our existing clients could be the perfect role for you. As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe. Since 2010, our business has doubled in value. By 2020, we intend to double it again. You can be part of this impressive growth, too.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will drive revenue by cross-selling our suite of Digital Brand Services to an existing portfolio of corporate customers, including Domain Management, Online Brand Protection Monitoring Solutions and Digital Security Services. This role would suit a highly driven individual who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding.
We don't believe in micromanaging people at CSC. Instead, we've created an environment where ambitious sales professionals like you have the freedom to work how, when, and where they are at their best. Sound like the kind of autonomy you're looking for? Come join us!
What You'll Do For Us:
- Develop a deep understanding of CSC products and services and articulate the value propositions, features and benefits of these services
- Expand relationships with existing customers
- Make outbound calls (approx. 40 per day) to current customers
- Re spond to customer inquiries over the phone or via email
- Analyze existing customer accounts to identify areas of opportunity
- Achieve sales targets through strategic selling and commitment to sales plans
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Experience in an inside sales role
- Desire to work autonomously and take accountability for own performance;
- Positive, resilient attitude, highly motivated, competitive and self-starter
- Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy signs
- Strong closing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal skills
- Experience speaking with executive level decision makers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
What We'll Do For You?
- Provide outstanding opportunities for monetary rewards for your outstanding performance, including a base salary and uncapped commission
- Help you take your career to the next level by offering you first-hand experiences with a growing global organization
- Give you the freedom to find your own solutions to customer problems without always needing to get sign-off from a supervisor
- Give you the experience of working as a trusted partner of top global brands of 90% of the Fortune 500
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 bus inesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top