Infrastructure Services Relationship Manager
Infrastructure Services Relationship Manager
You will be working with our Infrastructure Services team across the world to help by addressing internal customer questions and concerns, scoping incoming project requests , and taking on escalations from the business units we support. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who can remain calm and problem solve in a high-pressure environment. With a customer and business first mindset, along with a curiosity and excitement for resolving issues, this resource must be passionate about technology and how it can positively impact our business.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Acting as a liaison between Infrastructure Services and enterprise business units
- Responding quickly to internal customers
- Discerning between priority issues and general needs
- Identifying and escalating priority issues as necessary
- Defining and scoping incoming project requests from a variety of sources
- Redirecting problems to the appropriate team or resource
- Working closely with PMO and leadership teams to ensure we are providing the best service delivery possible
- Providing consultative support to ensure our customers are on the right solution
- Following up with business and infrastructure leads in a timely manner
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and procedures that can positively impact CSC and Infrastructure delivery
- Staying current with critical issues, changes, updates, and trainings
- Preparing new and ensuring current internal delivery and communication processes and documentation are up to date/accurate
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- 5+ years in project management, or a similar relationship management role
- IT degree or 2+ years' experience in lieu of
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- A commitment to customer satisfaction and outstanding service
- Experience dealing with all levels of management on technical implementations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including data analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to communicate effectively using both technical and business vernacular
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Outstanding attention to detail, with a strong ethic of personal responsibility
- Personable, outgoing individual who enjoys working with people, and is able to handle high-stress situations
- Ability to build lasting personal and professional relationships
- SharePoint Administrator or Owner experience is a plus
- A desire to work in a fun, exciting, and collaborative environment
- A positive and genuine attitude
- Ability to make a positive, lasting impression during a short period of time or email response
- Superior customer experience skills, with a passion for "getting it right the first time"
- Ability to stay calm and deliver accurate solutions during high stress situations
- Driven self-starter that takes pride in exceeding expectations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated time management skills
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top