Information Security Analyst
- Wilmington, DE
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Information Security Analyst
The Information Security Specialist will serve an integral role in demonstrating CSC's security posture to outside parties as well as maintaining compliance. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced organization, broaden your skillset, and be an instrumental part of a team dedicated to protecting the business!
Some of the things you'll be doing:
● Assist with client calls, site visits, contract negotiations and remediation efforts related to Information Security
● Review, coordinate, and respond to vendor and client assurance inquiries
● Support various audit and compliance needs
● Build efficiencies in responding to customer requests
● Ensure that we maintain and adhere to our established security policies
● Provides support for security tools, controls and processes
● Facilitate risk, threat and vulnerability management assessment and remediation functions
● Perform various periodic Security audits and entitlement reviews and re-certifications
● Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
● Maintain and implement security compliance policies
● Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific Information Security training
● Develop and maintain relationships with technical and security personal across the enterprise.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
● 2+ years of experience in an information technology role within an enterprise organization, specifically related to risk assessment and management
● Strong analytical skills and ability to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively
● Ability to manage projects and project deliverables
● Exceptional writing/communication and customer service skills
● Familiar with risk analysis methodologies
● Familiar with IT compliance and control frameworks
● Familiar with information security management frameworks, policies, process/procedure and information security assessments and audits
● Good understanding of security concepts and products is preferred
● Experience in IT Security Audit and Compliance preferred.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top