The Implementation Specialist is tasked with providing client facing expertise around the installation and setup of Corptax products while guiding the client through the implementation process and successfully transitioning new clients to Support. This individual will act as the liaison for clients throughout the implementation process by conducting conference calls with the client, testing client data, providing feedback, troubleshooting and diagnostics, and managing the relationship through the process.
The Implementation Specialist will have the primary responsibility to:
- Conduct client conference calls to begin the implementation process
- Interact directly with clients in order to communicate the implementation process, software requirements/options, data testing results and in order to understand clients needs/requirements.
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis regarding progress throughout the implementation process as well as post training as required.
- Work with clients and internal departments to successfully complete the project of implementing a new Corptax system
- Actively participate in project meetings to discuss issues and offer recommended solutions based upon best practices.
- Provide proactive follow-up with customers prior, during, and post project while notifying their supervisor of any critical issues that arise.
- Maintain clear, concise, and timely notes in the CRM system as it pertains to the project and client by providing all details around each customer communication
- Understand the position function and how it relates to other functional areas and that intersection points between departments
- Develop a working knowledge of all processes within the department and demonstrate a high level of competency around Corptax product setup and troubleshooting various problems and situations
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to be on the phone for long periods of time
- Must be able to input (keyboard) all client notes and meeting notes into computer.
- Must work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
Experience and Skills:
Related internship experience OR 1+ years of experience working in corporate tax systems. International tax, partnership tax and/or provision experience a plus.
Must have the ability to learn new software and systems quickly with that ability to handle multiple clients and projects.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service skills, and the desire to work in a team environment while also functioning independently with minimal oversight.
Must be proficient (required) or knowledgeable (desired) in the following:
• NetSuite CRM or related system (desired)
• Microsoft Word (required)
• Microsoft Excel (required)
Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting or work experience can be submitted for educational requirements in expertise is commensurate this skills sought for the position.
Up to 10%
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top