Global Instructional Designer
Like leading the pack? So do we. Global Instructional Designer
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you'll fit right in at CSC. As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe. Since 2010, our business has doubled in value. By 2020, we intend to double it again. You can be part of this impressive growth, too.
As a Global Instructional Designer, you will be responsible for developing content, designing ELearning modules, and collaborating with all teams on their goals. Our Digital Brand Services department is a global team and the person in this role must have flexibility with work hours and the ability to travel internationally if necessary. Our most successful employees are service oriented and work well as a team player.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Design ELearning modules to support both new and existing global employees
- Audit existing modules and training materials to ensure relevance
- Create materials based on system releases and facilitate to the business
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with all domain leaders, trainers, workflow coordinators, and area subject matter experts.
- Measuring and assessing the effectiveness of training through analysis of metrics
- Design training to improve KPIs
- Providing constructive feedback to training participants through partnership with quality team members, leaders, assessments and observations.
- Creating and maintaining training records and reports along with measurable goals and objectives.
- Learning technology that is needed to design training in our learning portal and other programs as they are identified.
- Supporting corporate training initiatives as needed.
- Providing feedback regarding system and procedural issues that need to be reviewed or improved, as well as suggestions to help refine processes, templates, etc.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Articulate, Adobe Captivate or Camtasia knowledge
- Training experience in designing and delivering training in a corporate environment
- Model employee of the CSC values of service, teamwork, tenacity, agility, and being genuine
- Project management skills to create trackers and overviews for stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Strong time management, research & analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communications
Ability to work independently and function as part of a small global team supporting all CSC locations
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, technology and methods
- Ability to be flexible with hours to accommodate international training needs
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- SharePoint knowledge
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top