Finance Director, Digital Brand Services
- Wilmington, DE
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Finance Director, Digital Brand Services
This senior-level executive position requires a solid analytical finance background as well as strong business orientation. As the Finance Director of CSC's Digital Brand Services (DBS) business unit, you will report to the President of DBS and will be part of DBS' leadership team. In this newly created position, you will be a partner to business leaders and responsible for providing expert financial acumen and reporting that aids in the decision-making process toward continuing to drive strong profitable growth. You will also work closely with CSC's Chief Financial Officer and our enterprise shared service finance team as we implement a hybrid model where certain financial functions are provided at the enterprise level while others are provided at the business unit level. The successful candidate for this position will have senior-level financial experience demonstrating an understanding of business levers that lead to success, reporting and driving results on an executive level and providing insights that will allow leadership to formulate effective strategic and operational plans.
Some of the things you will be doing:
• Understand, analyze and report business results and their drivers, including revenue, gross margin, headcount and working capital.
• Deliver strategic business planning analysis, define and report financial and operational metrics that lead to accurate business decisions. Identify key opportunities and challenges based on the DBS financial results.
• Actively collaborate with multiple business partners, including executive leadership, to assess needs and proactively identify and share short and long-term opportunities for improved financial performance and strategic decision-making.
• Offer key strategic advice and analysis in relation to effective growth strategy.
• Contribute to the commercial and strategic side, partnering with the leadership and the wider business to create, test and execute business strategy.
• Mix strategic and commercial insight with technical ability and financial control.
• Report business result to c-level stakeholders.
• Work in a standalone finance role in DBS while collaborating closely with the Shared Services Finance function.
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
• 10-15 years of experience in finance or accounting leadership, preferably in a technology organization.
• Experience in a matrix global organization, ideally with multiple business lines as well a subscription revenue model.
• Demonstrated high-level leadership, problem solving and analytical skills required.
• Commercial experience and drive to be an integral part of the business.
• Strong analytical background with ability to interpret data in order to contribute to decisions that drive the business forward.
• Experience in designing and developing complex financial analysis models and ability to draw conclusions on complex data sets.
• Experience in new product development, financial projecting and ROI analytics.
• Familiarity with, knowledge and application of business systems (ERP and Business Intelligence tools).
• Excellent communication skills: Ability to achieve understanding and clarity with non-financial leaders. Ability to achieve necessary outcomes with varied approach to communication.
• Ability to drive change acting independently.
• Must have strong grasp of GAAP and commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the accounting field.
• Preference will be given to candidates with a Masters of Business Administration, the Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designations.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top