Event Marketing Generalist
As an Event Marketing Generalist, you will coordinate, plan and execute special events, tradeshows, sponsorships and meetings.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Assists the Event Manager in event registration, communication with sales and associations, shipping marketing materials and displays, conducting post-event surveys, collecting leads and ensuring lead follow-up
- Initiates, researches, and proposes creative options and new ideas for the various elements of corporate events
- Selects event locations, and arranges for food and beverage, audio visual and room set-up requirements
- Maintains calendar of events
- Responsible for managing the company's promotional and literature item program
- Manages numerous events and tasks under tight deadlines with strict adherence to budgets
- Acts as logistical point of contact and project manages events to ensure success
- Responsible for reporting and analysis of budget, conference evaluations, and sales tracking
- Actively networks to build on contact base; stays ahead of venue openings and event industry trends
- Role consists of various event-related tasks as needed
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- 5 plus years of business to business (B2B) event planning/management experience
- Proven track record of ability to coordinate branded, creative events
- Demonstrates a consistent sense of urgency coupled with accuracy
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field required
- Excellent customer service, project management, and organization skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, CRM and Event Registration Software
- ROI and budget tracking experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Solid attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and have strong desire to succeed
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top