eRecording Submitter Support
eRecording Submitter Support
We are looking for an experienced eRecording Product Support Specialist. You will need to be detail oriented, with excellent problem solving skills, be able to handle multiple projects at the same time and have excellent customer service skills.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Working on projects independently and as part of a team
- Communicating with Submitters and Counties on a regular basis
- Work with our Submitter base to resolve issues and train staff
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- Real Estate industry experience is preferred - either with a Title Company or Financial Institution
- Experience training one-on-one and large groups is a must
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Strong multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email
Why Join Us?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for ten consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We're building a new headquarters that will support current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top