Enterprise Systems Management Administrator
ESM (Enterprise Systems Management) Administrator
CSC currently has an opening for an ESM operations administrator to join our Infrastructure Services Team. This position is responsible for managing, developing and enhancing the use of Enterprise Monitoring applications, which includes; application, WAN/LAN and server monitoring, reporting, and alerting to the proper teams. This person will assist in the architecture planning and design for ensuring CSC utilizes the deployed Enterprise Monitoring application in the most optimal way. This position is located at our headquarters in Wilmington, DE.
The Infrastructure Services team supports the whole CSC enterprise through implementation and support of exciting new technologies. As a strong and reliable team, we work together in a fast-paced environment to deliver and maintain a vast array of technology solutions to our growing lines of business. As a member of the Infrastructure Services team, you are valued as a key player and reliable contributor within a fun and creative technology-driven organization.
Some of the things you will you be doing:
- Perform technical monitoring and reporting of SolarWinds usage across the department
- Administration, support, and operation of the SolarWinds platform including:
- Network Performance Monitor(NPM)
- Network Configuration Manager
- Server & Application Monitor(SAM) environment
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer and IP Address Manager
- Web Performance Manager (WPM)
- Collaborate within the team to build solutions that utilize SolarWinds optimally
- Administration, support and operations of BSM(APM) platform including:
- Platform administration of BSM and related components i.e. BPM's
- Load Runner/Vugen scripting development and troubleshooting
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent job experience.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong background working with Enterprise Management software with a large focus on Operations.
- Some experience with system monitoring tools such as JRocket Mission Control, Splunk, etc.
- Some experience across programming languages (SQL,Java, .Net, Force, others.)
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Knowledge and experience managing Microsoft Windows servers and applications
- Knowledge and experience managing Red Hat Linux servers and applications
- Knowledge and experience with protocols (e.g. SNMP, WMI, SNMP Traps, Syslog, ICMP, Netflow)
- Knowledge and experience with LAN/WAN and Data Center environments including Server Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- Schedule is primarily 8-5, however, after hours support and on-call rotation is required. There is flexibility to work from home a couple days a week.
- This position requires travel about 15% of the time.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top