Enterprise Data Architect
Enterprise Data Architect
Data is a critical asset to CSC as it continues to grow in the market. CSC is looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to join our team and help design and implement a shared data environment for our business and technical platforms. This platform will help enable our major programs like Everest and our CLS transformation work by organizing and optimizing our data and information assets to serve our business through these transformations.
Our immediate goals for the Enterprise Data Architect are:
- Define and develop customer portfolio data management capabilities. A portfolio view of our products and information is a differentiating need for our business areas. We are planning to achieve a seamless cross channel experience for our customers across the many products we offer
- Define a shared data environment that provides a single, accurate, and consistent source of data for CSC
- Define common standards for data management and integration with a view toward consolidation of data and software reuse
- Define a framework that facilitates interfaces between Everest and our various lines of business
- Define a plan and approach to accomplish the implementation of our new data design, working collaboratively with delivery teams across CSC to maximize the value of our data assets
CSC is looking for a hands-on analyst, technologist, and architect who has deep experience in Information management, data warehousing, and analytics technologies to provide us with tactical and strategic direction. The Enterprise Data Architect will develop a detailed knowledge of the underlying data and data products and become the subject matter expert on content, current and potential future uses of data, and the quality and interrelationship between core elements of the data repository and data products. The Enterprise Data Architect will consult with various lines of business, information technology, data analytics, product creation and development staff to design and implement scripts, programs, databases and analyses that will support product quality and an in depth understanding of potential uses of the data.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Defines and implements the strategic roadmap for enterprise data, implementation and data management for new data sources, publicly (Juris) available data, business-to-business partnerships and advanced Data Analytics systems.
- Performs a key management and leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
- Defines and achieves the strategic roadmap for the enterprise; including data modeling, implementation, security, and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems.
- Responsibilities will include setting the vision, gathering requirements, gaining business consensus, performing vendor and product evaluations, mentoring business and development resources, assistance in delivering solutions, training and documentation.
- Establishes standards and guidelines for the design & development, tuning, deployment and maintenance of information, advanced data analytics, and text mining models and physical data persistence technologies.
- Provides leadership in establishing analytic environments required for structured, semi-structured and unstructured data. Proven track record to drive rapid prototyping and design for new projects.
- Draws conclusions and effectively communicates findings with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Participates in projects, and works with business and IT to ensure implementation using both Agile and Waterfall methods.
- Develops specific metrics for quality and consistency reviews of data across CSC
- Draws conclusions and effectively communicates findings with both technical and non-technical team members, providing active leadership skills across project team and business community.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Ability to translate broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete individual goals, aligning appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
- Experience in and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes (retention, governance, measurement, information security, etc.).
- A solid understanding of key BI trends
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top