As an Enforcement Analyst on our Digital Brand Services (DBS) team, you will be working with the existing members of the Enforcement team to assist with the take-down of fraudulent websites, Social Media profiles or posts and infringing listings on e-commerce sites. The Enforcement Analyst will liaise with customers and internal colleagues to assist the company and the customer in achieving its goals.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Providing a primary point of contact for clients; 'Lead Analyst' role
- Analysing the content of websites and e-commerce listings that are identified by NetNames' Discovery Engine software to identify infringing content
- Online research into e-commerce sites and hosting providers to assess the methodology for the removal of infringing content
- Communication with e-commerce sites and hosting providers, both by telephone and e-mail, as part of the process for the instruction of takedowns
- Communication with customers around specific cases, outcomes and to gain product knowledge
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to write documents in commercial English essential
- Good knowledge of IT and Internet Technology, including at least a basic understanding of the underlying technologies
- Knowledge of branding/trademark issues is beneficial
- Experience in a technical and/or data analysis role; scientific or technical background will be beneficial
- Experience of giving training/presentations will also be desirable
- Strong customer focus; team working; problem-solving and analytical ability
- Working well under pressure, with attention to detail
- Excellent time- / deadline-management skills
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and adaptable to client and organisational change
- You will possess an inquiring mind, and a willingness to learn new skills
Why Join Us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top