Do you like to solve problems and improve processes? Are you a strong communicator and collaborator? Are you technically savvy? Enjoy making life easier for your customers?
And we're hiring people like you as Customer Service Team Members across multiple teams in our Tallahassee, FL office.
The hours for these positions vary by team including Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Our office is located at 1201 Hays Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301.
As a business to business service provider, you are encouraged and empowered to take initiative to solve problems, build relationships, and collaborate with team members to make a difference to our customers.
CSC is an industry leader and the unwavering partner to many of the world's most successful organizations. Our success is built on trust, tenacity, passion, and a commitment to customer service. We work as a team. We always find a way. We are never complacent.
If this sounds like you, read on learn more about the different teams hiring in Tallahassee, FL:
Our customer service interview process includes a digital interview powered by HireVue. We like digital interviews because it gives you a chance to tell your story and be more than just a piece of paper. If selected for a digital interview, you will receive an email invitation to complete the interview as well as a brief skills assessment. Please be prepared to complete this process which should take no more than 30 minutes. To learn more about digital interviewing and to help prepare for your interview, visit https://app.hirevue.com/learn-more/on-demand/.
Teams currently hiring in Tallahassee:
Litigation Management Services (LMS) Team:
- Our LMS team supports our fast and reliable registered agent service and uses critical thinking and focus to analyze and extract pertinent information from legal documents also known as Service of Process (SOP). These SOPs are received in both physical and digital form. People who are successful on this team are able to think critically, pay attention to the details, and remain focused. Position hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Sales and relationship management experience
- The ability to multitask navigate through multiple computer systems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top