Director, Enterprise Solutions: Quote to Cash
Director, Enterprise Solutions: Quote-To-Cash
The Director, Enterprise Solutions is responsible for providing technical leadership to drive and deliver best in class business solution architecture that supports scalable and repeatable processes utilizing commercially available packaged applications primarily Sales Force, Informatica, Oracle CPQ and Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite). This role requires knowledge of Quote-To-Cash business processes of a services industry, strong understanding of integration best practices, excellent relationship skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with product & other consulting partners.
Some of the things you will you be doing:
- Responsible for end-to-end business processes & solution architecture for a broad range of business domains & technologies.
- Collaborate and obtain buy-in from stakeholders, management, business partners, and propagate technology leadership across enterprise to deploy solutions that meet vision, strategy, technology standards
- Strong and proven leadership experience in service industry with managing multiple stakeholders in transformation projects and fast paced environment and demonstrating leader of leaders philosophy
- Bring in thought leadership from past experience for the success of the CSC's multi year transformational project
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or other technical / IT field, Engineering, Supply Chain, Software or similar discipline OR equivalent work and/or industry experience
- 10+ years of experience in delivering large end-to-end Quote-to-cash solutions with complex integrations, middleware technologies & IT systems with an overall experience of over 20+ years
- Proficient in solution architecting, business process reengineering & system integration, industry best practices, governance and reference patterns
- Experience with standing up teams and center of excellence in Release management, Testing and automation, and other governance for large projects
- Extensive experience in architecting and understanding of the technical stack of Oracle EBS based solutions, having expertise in Oracle Quote-to-cash, SFDC, CPQ & middle ware technologies.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle EBS Release 12 applications core modules such as but not limited to Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Inventory, Account Receivables, Payables, Advanced collection
- Working knowledge of integrating ERP solutions with middleware technologies such as Sonic MQ & Informatica Power Center technologies and BPM platforms.
- Working knowledge of MDM principles and Customer data management, preferably integrated with Oracle EBS
- Mix of consulting and full time experience is a plus
- Experience in designing integrated solutions using Oracle EBS with a mix of home grown (on premise) and cloud based order entry and fulfillment applications.
- Expert in working with business leaders, users & business analysts to understand & articulate business case(s) and translate them into integrated IT solutions and system functionalities while maintaining the overall integrity of IT ecosystem. Ability to translate technology challenges, architecture, and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Communication & Leadership Skills. Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, presentation. Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization.
Why Join Us?
CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a top workplace for ten consecutive years.
We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
You'll get to work in a new headquarters building that will support current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with campus-wide wireless access. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top