Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
CSC® is seeking a digital marketing professional to join its Marketing Technology team. This position as an individual contributor helps project manage search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and tactics across multiple websites in various languages with traffic from around the world. The ideal candidate will have several years' experience working on a digital marketing team and will be highly motivated, eager to learn, and ready to rise to the challenge of working in our fast-paced and results-oriented environment. We are looking for a long-term fit for our team and are willing to train the right candidate.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Delivering on our SEO roadmap in conjunction with an external agency
- Identifying growth opportunities through analysis of keywords, content, competitors, etc.
- Identifying and seeking backlink opportunities
- Project managing all SEO tasks and projects
- Creating content for publication on various websites
- Conducting and acting on the results of technical audits
- Monitoring and analyzing search traffic, rankings and results
- Summarizing and reporting on results to stakeholders
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
- Experience with industry tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Moz, Conductor, Screaming Frog, etc. is a plus
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top