Development Team Lead / Scrum Master
Want to see your ideas in action? We do too.
Development Team Lead / Scrum Master
If you like finding and implementing innovative solutions, you'll fit in perfectly at CSC. The world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter. And as a Development Team Lead / Scrum Master, that's what you'll be doing, too.
The Team Lead will lead a team of software developers, test professionals, consultants, and analysts to deliver high-value technical solutions for our business. The ideal candidate for this position will have a history of leading global agile teams (with Scrum). At CSC, Team Leaders establish and maintain an innovative, collaborative environment where the smartest, most productive, and fun to work with software professionals are motivated to do their best work. The Team Lead's leadership ensures that teams create and maintain robust software solutions, which are the foundation of CSC's market leadership.
What you'll do for us
- Direct leadership responsibilities for team(s) of software developers, test professionals, consultants, and analysts
Career development and HR responsibilities for team members
- Serve as ScrumMaster for team(s), championing and Agile and Scrum practices and driving continual improvement for team
- Implement and maintain security standards, procedures, and guidelines for software platforms
- Implement and maintain Application performance and stability measures
- Manage and maintain team vision, strategy, and execution practices
- Collaborate with multiple teams across Product Ownership, Business Operations and IT
- Manage team of programmers, developers, and analysts
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and on time
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate risks
- Provide scope and effort estimates for future initiatives
What we'll do for you
- Empower you to find your own innovative solutions to challenges face by some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more
Technical skills, experience and qualifications that will make you successful in this role
- Bachelors degree in Management, Computer Science, Software Engineering , or 5+ years equivalent IT experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience in an Agile IT organization
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated track record of consistently delivering high-quality software solutions
- Experience working in fast-paced, complex organizations
- Experience leading teams working on enterprise wide initiatives
- Master degree in technology or related field
- Certified scrum master
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- CSC understands the importance of work life balance and our work schedule has built in flexibility to accommodate the demands of everyday life. For example, working some portion of the week from home is common within our Infrastructure Services team.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top