Customer Service Specialist (Fulfillment)
As a Customer Service Specialist (Fulfillment), you will be part of our Mortgage Recording Customer Service team. You will be audit real estate recordings for compliance with local requirements across the country. This position requires excellent attention to detail and data entry skills.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Data entry of client information
- Review and compare original real property documents with jurisdictional requirements to catch any discrepancies
- Relay information between internal and external customer
- Navigate county websites to look up specific property information
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- Must have excellent typing skills (minimum of 35 words per minute), extensive data entry experience and 10-key experience
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to process work in multiple computer applications and production systems on a daily basis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, One Note, Adobe, and Outlook)
- Experience using Sharepoint a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills to solve problems
Why Join Us?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for ten consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Established in 1899, Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) is a dynamic, high-growth company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. We are a privately-held business and an industry leading international company dedicated to making business easier, less risky, and more profitable. We provide information and workflow solutions to the world's largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide exceptional service while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their careers. CSC employs people throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more about us at www.cscglobal.com. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top