Customer Service Specialist
Ready to grow?
So are we.
Customer Service Specialist
7 St. Paul Street, Suite 1660 Baltimore, MD 21202
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services. We are the trusted partner to many of the world's most successful businesses, providing knowledge-based solutions to clients across the globe. We doubled in value between 2010 and 2015 thanks to the extraordinary efforts of our employees worldwide. Our current mission focuses on increasing our value again, through organic growth, strategic acquisitions, and market leadership.
At CSC, we know that people who work well together can accomplish amazing things. Since 1899, we have built a reputation for exceeding the service and solution needs of our customers, while also creating new and innovative solutions. The way we look at the world, there are limitless options to help our clients' businesses run smoother and smarter.
Our customer service interview process includes a digital interview powered by HireVue. We like digital interviews because it gives you a chance to tell your story and be more than just a piece of paper. If selected for a digital interview, you will receive an email invitation to complete the interview as well as a brief skills assessment. Please be prepared to complete this process which should take no more than 30 minutes. To learn more about digital interviewing and to help prepare for your interview, visit https://app.hirevue.com/learn-more/on-demand/ .
What you'll do for us:
- Fulfilling orders for internal and external customers
- Responding to customer inquiries via email and phone
- Data entry of client information
- Preparation, filing and retrieving documents
- Making trips to the Secretary of State to process filings
- Manage requests and customer expectations
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Navigating quickly between multiple databases quickly and accurately
What we'll do for you
- Empower you to find your own solutions to challenges faced by our clients - some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- As a business to business service provider, you are encouraged and empowered to take initiative to solve problems, build relationships, and collaborate with team members to make a difference to our customers
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, and more
These technical skills, experience, and qualifications will provide a successful foundation for this position:
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- The ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work with government offices to facilitate customer requests
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top