Customer Service Specialist (Document Processor)
As a Customer Service Specialist (Document Processor), you will be part of our Litigation Management Services business area. You will work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with our corporation and law firm customers as well as state and county jurisdictional personnel. You will also be scanning and processing legal documents and conducting online status searches. This is an ideal position for someone with strong customer service experience who is interested in the legal industry.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Review and process legal documents
- Input key information into applications
- Conduct online searches to determine status of entities
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong comprehension and critical thinking skills
- The ability to multitask
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email
Why Join Us?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for ten consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities– Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Established in 1899, Corporation Service Company® (CSC®) is a dynamic, high-growth company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. We are a privately-held business and an industry leading international company dedicated to making business easier, less risky, and more profitable. We provide information and workflow solutions to the world's largest companies, law firms, and financial institutions. We strive to provide exceptional service while creating an environment where our people can stretch their capacity to grow and develop their careers. CSC employs people throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more about us at www.cscglobal.com. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top