Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
As a Customer Service Fulfillment Specialist, you will work behind the scenes to help our clients to stay in legal compliance by assisting with electronic filings, updating customer records, researching jurisdictional requirements and retrieving documents.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Taking and fulfilling orders
- Data entry of client information
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Communicating results
- Making trips to the Secretary of State to process filings
- Logging and Scanning Service of Process
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?:
- The ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email
- Willing to be flexible in able to help where there is a need
- Ability to make multiple trips to the Secretary of State daily
Why Join Us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top