Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
People who work well together accomplish amazing things. We are a company of helpful people teaming up to make a difference in global business and our local communities. Passionate about service quality and devoted to continuous improvement, at CSC we make sure businesses across the globe are running smoothly and efficiently.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you are the first point of contact to meet our customer's needs. Our Customer Service professionals are empowered to provide solutions quickly and professionally. We provide the training. You bring the drive, energy and commitment to provide world class service. This is a place where you will be encouraged and expected to be your best.
Many of our customer service specialist have previous experience in retail, hospitality, or restaurant service. People with experience in exceeding customer and client expectations in a call center also prefer our professional environment and the interesting work.
This position is full-time, five days a week/40 hours, Monday through Friday.
The office is located at 2595 Interstate Drive, Suite 103, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
Our customer service interview process includes a digital interview powered by HireVue. We like digital interviews because it gives you a chance to tell your story and be more than just a piece of paper. If selected for a digital interview, you will receive an email invitation to complete the interview as well as a brief skills assessment. Please be prepared to complete this process which should take no more than 30 minutes. To learn more about digital interviewing and to help prepare for your interview, visit https://app.hirevue.com/learn-more/on-demand/.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Building relationships with our customers to better understand their unique needs
- Fulfilling requests and answering questions for internal and external customers
- Responding to customer inquiries via email
- Data entry of client information
- Electronic filing and retrieval of documents
- Maintaining and updating customer records
- Managing customer portfolios
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Navigating quickly between multiple databases quickly and accurately
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- The ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top