Customer Service Representative
Want to take charge in finding smart solutions for your customers?
So do we.
Customer Service Representative
1201 Hays Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301
CSC is built on teams. Every day we work together to make our employees, customers, and communities better off tomorrow than they are today. Our diverse backgrounds and experiences allow us to come together within and across groups to deliver great results - every time. To be successful here, you need to collaborate well with others and have a high standard for delivering customer service and results to GSD (get stuff done). In return, CSC gives its employees the autonomy to innovate and problem solve, to grow and share their expertise, and be a part of a group that genuinely cares for each other and their customers.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be part of our Mortgage Recording Customer Service team. You will audit documents (real estate recordings) for compliance with local requirements across the country. This position requires excellent attention to detail, data entry skills and a take charge attitude.
Our customer service interview process includes a digital interview powered by HireVue. We like digital interviews because it gives you a chance to tell your story and be more than just a piece of paper. If selected for a digital interview, you will receive an email invitation to complete the interview as well as a brief skills assessment. Please be prepared to complete this process which should take no more than 30 minutes. To learn more about digital interviewing and to help prepare for your interview, visit https://app.hirevue.com/learn-more/on-demand/ .
What you'll do for us:
- Analyze and research different documents
- Review and compare documents with jurisdictional requirements to catch any discrepancies
- Data entry of client information
- Relay information between internal and external customers
- Navigate county websites to look up specific property information
What we'll do for you
- Empower you to find your own solutions to challenges faced by our clients - some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, and more
These technical skills, experience, and qualifications will provide a successful foundation for this position:
- Excellent analytical skills to solve problems
- Must have excellent typing skills both alpha and numerical (minimum of 40 words per minute)
- Document analyst and data entry experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to process work in multiple computer applications and production systems on a daily basis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word & Excel, One Note, Adobe, and Outlook) Experience using Sharepoint is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top