Customer Service Representative - Business License
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Enjoy going the extra mile for your clients?
So do we.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we find ways to help all kinds of organizations run smoother and smarter. Including our own. So join us as one of our customer service professionals and we'll make sure you have the tools and technology you need to deliver positive outcomes for your clients every time.
As a Customer Service Representative in Business Licensing, you are the first point of contact to meet our customer's needs. Our Business Licensing professionals are empowered to provide solutions quickly and professionally. We provide the training. You bring the drive, energy and commitment to provide world class service. This is a place where you will be encouraged and expected to be your best.
Many of our Business Licensing Consultants have previous experience in sales, retail, hospitality, or restaurant service. People with experience in exceeding customer and client expectations in a call center also prefer our professional environment and the interesting work.
What you'll do for us:
- Building relationships with our clients to better understand their unique needs
- Proactively filing license renewal and new filings through city, county and state jurisdictional offices
- Fulfilling requests and answering questions for internal and external customers
- Responding to customer inquiries via email or on the phone
- Data entry of client information
- Electronic filing and retrieval of documents
- Maintaining and updating customer records
- Managing customer portfolios
- Research and analysis of documents
- Navigating quickly between multiple databases quickly and accurately
- You'll know you've had a great day when your team celebrates hitting goal and achieving the Customer Promise.
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Sales and relationship management experience
- The ability to multitask navigate through multiple computer systems
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits, medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings account. We also offer you 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Back to top