Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive requests from Customers via phone, e-mail and US mail. These requests include corporate filings such as Incorporation, amendments, mergers, dissolutions, Uniform Commercial Code Searching, Document Retrieval, Business License Research and Filing. You would also be responsible for following up with customers to inform them of the outcome of their request.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Managing customer portfolios
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries over the phone or electronically
- Directly responsible to organize the workflow to meet customers timeframes and demands
- Data entry of client information, electronic filing and retrieval of documents
- Navigating quickly between multiple databases quickly and accurately
- Ability to follow up and through with all customer interactions
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Recommending process improvements where applicable
- Maintaining and growing existing customer business by providing outstanding service and by recognizing and proactively offering appropriate services
What are the technical skills, experience, and qualifications you need?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, law or related field, or if no degree, equivalent experience in a consultative customer service/administrative environment.
- 1 year of experience working in a customer service or administrative capacity
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- The ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong prioritization and time management skills as well as problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum amount of oversight
- Strong computer skills with the ability to integrate information from multiple sources quickly and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 11 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top