Customer Service Leader
Are you passionate about delivering excellent service? Ditto.
Customer Service Leader
If you want to contribute to a global success story, you'll fit right in at CSC. As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we partner with more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and employ 2,500+ people around the globe. Since 2010, our business has doubled in value. By 2020, we intend to double it again. You can be part of this impressive growth, too.
The true measure of an effective leader is the results achieved by his or her team. As a Service Leader, you will use strong business acumen to achieve results and create a compelling sense of purpose and direction for your team to achieve important goals. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team meets our business objectives and upholds our customer promise to our clients. Additionally, you will collaborating with many teams within CSC's Digital Brand Services organization, including our global operations, marketing, sales and senior leadership teams. If you are a highly motivated and driven individual who is internet savvy and seeking a leadership role working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What You'll Do For Us:
- Align with DBS Strategic Plan and leading the team to achieve those goals.
- Drive team to meet set goals and deadlines, monitor and review progress results daily, and ensure the team continuously improves productivity.
- Ensure the highest levels of service and client satisfaction in order to retain and satisfy CSC's customers.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of employee management, development and training.
- Manage and drive cross functional projects to lead change.
- Maintain strong key performance indicators that align the teams' effectiveness with strict quality standards ensuring that we are mitigating risk.
- Develop effective partnerships across leadership teams to ensure success and promote a positive work environment
- Own client escalated matters and follow up to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
- Conduct regular meetings with team members, bi-annual employee reviews, and performance improvement discussions (as necessary).
- Recommend training needs, and identify training gaps to work with Global Service Trainers and the Operations Training Team to develop plans to close those gaps.
- Coordinate and assist with special projects (e.g. brand launches, registry launches, vendor consolidations).
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Fluency in German and English required
- 5+ years of customer service experience (domains industry preferred, but not required)
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- An understanding that his/her success is interdependent with the success of his/her team, and a commitment to do everything possible to ensure the team's success
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email
- Excellent change management and project management skills
- Ability to link day-to-day activities with overarching strategic goals
- Exceptional relationship building, time management, problem solving and organizational skills
What We'll Do For You?
- Provide outstanding opportunities for monetary rewards for your outstanding performance, including a base salary and uncapped commission
- Help you take your career to the next level by offering you first-hand experiences with a growing global organization
- Give you the freedom to find your own solutions to customer problems without always needing to get sign-off from a supervisor
- Give you the experience of working as a trusted partner of top global brands of 90% of the Fortune 500
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC helps businesses thrive online. We help effectively manage, promote, and secure our clients' valuable brand assets against the threats of the online world. Leading companies around the world choose us to be their trusted partner, including more than half of the Interbrand® 100 Best Global Brands. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology, Digital Brand Services delivers outstanding outcomes through our unique account management structure. With our expert, dedicated team, you'll have a daily point of contact to ensure your brand has the strength it needs to succeed in the 21st century. We help consolidate and secure, monitor and enforce, then optimize and promote your brands in order to maximize your digital presence, secure your digital intellectual property, and reduce costs. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top