Customer Service Associate
Ready to make a world of difference?
We are too.
Customer Service Associate
84 State Street, Suite 660, Boston, MA 02109
CSC is built on teams. Every day we work together to make our employees, customers, and communities better off tomorrow than they are today. Our diverse backgrounds and experiences allow us to come together within and across groups to deliver great results - every time. To be successful here, you need to collaborate well with others and have a high standard for delivering customer service and results to GSD (get stuff done). In return, CSC gives its employees the autonomy to innovate and problem solve, to grow and share their expertise, and be a part of a group that genuinely cares for each other and their customers.
As a Customer Service Associate, you will process incoming orders in multiple states and county jurisdictions. Once orders have been researched, the team is responsible for reviewing the documents, entering the data into our internal systems, uploading documents, billing the customer in addition to sending results accurately to customers in a timely manner through our internal systems.
Many of our Customer Service Team members have previous experience in retail sales, hospitality, or restaurant service. People with Business to Business (B2B) customer service experience also thrive on our teams. Most importantly is experience in exceeding customer expectations, including both internal and external customers.
What you'll do for us:
- Building relationships with our customers to better understand their unique needs
- Fulfilling requests and answering questions for internal and external customers
- Responding to customer inquiries via email
- Data entry of client information
- Electronic filing and retrieval of documents
- Maintaining and updating customer records
- Managing customer portfolios
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Navigating quickly between multiple databases quickly and accurately
What we'll do for you:
- Empower you to find your own solutions to challenges faced by our clients - some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, and more
These technical skills, experience, and qualifications will provide a successful foundation for this position:
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- The ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why join us?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Chrissy fosters three development teams, facilitating new product development systems for CSC’s clients, assisting her teammates to reach solid decisions, and protecting her developers from outside negative interferences.
Back to top