CSC Global Financial Markets' Corporate Trust & Agency Services supports a wide range of capital markets activities ranging from bond issue, syndicated lending to merger & acquisition and SPAC listing through our offering of debenture trustee, security trustee, fiscal agent, facility agent, collateral agent, calculation agent and escrow agent services.
- Perform review of transaction documents, liaise with legal counsel and participate in discussions with clients, arrangers, lenders and other stakeholders on structure, administrative and operational mechanics
- Take ownership of portfolio of deals and acting as point of contact for clients by handling queries and recommending appropriate solutions to clients
- Assist with new client onboarding and ongoing know-your-client reviews
- Responsible for deal account opening and maintenance of updated signatories
- Responsible for payments, loan disbursements and bank account reconciliations
- Calculation of interest payable for loans and debt securities
- Ensure that our contractual obligations are recorded and discharged in a timely manner
- Adhere to internal control and deal management procedures
- Assist with fee invoicing and collection of outstanding fees
- Preparation and submission of regulatory and MIS reports
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting or law is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Team player with good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask to meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
WHY WORK WITH CSC?
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.