- Windhof, Luxembourg
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
Transaction Administrator Legal & Corporate Services,
Capital Markets (Luxembourg)
CSC® is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. Our clients include many of the Fortune 500, FTSE100, CAC 40, and DAX 30 companies. CSC® is wholly privately owned by its founders' family members and employees. Our long-standing independent ownership structure gives us the organizational stability to keep focused on our employees and our clients.
On a European level CSC provides institutional capital markets participants with corporate administration services (including financial and accounting services as well as domiciliation services) in respect of Securitization, Structured Finance, Private-Equity and Real Estate.
CSC Capital Markets (Luxembourg) S.à r.l. is a Professional of the Financial Sector in Luxembourg (PFS) and therefore regulated and supervised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
We provide a friendly working atmosphere with excellent career growth potential.
This role would suit an ambitious, energetic graduate keen to progress further in a dynamic, rapidly growing business.
• Assistance at the incorporation of SPVs including KYC;
• Assistance at transaction Closings;
• Reviewing transaction documents;
• Handling daily management of Special Purpose Vehicles;
• Drafting minutes of Board of Directors meetings and shareholders' meetings;
• Manage opening and closing of bank accounts
• Assistance at liquidation of companies;
• Liaising with clients, advisors, notaries, banks, auditors and liquidators;
• Liaising with other CSC group companies;
• Complete timesheets accurately and timely.
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Governance and Transaction Services, Luxembourg
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
• between 2-4 years of experience at a corporate service provider, a bank or another financial institution
• knowledge of / Real Estate / Private Equity/ Capital markets
• a team player in international environment
• professional, friendly demeanor.
• enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible.
• effective interpersonal, client, team management and communication skills
• Fluent in English both written and spoken. German would be an advantage; any other European language is a plus.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We're better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion-we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top