Client Account Representative
Want to take charge in finding smart solutions for your customers?
So do we.
Client Account Representative
801 Adlai Stevenson Drive, Springfield, IL 62703
As a business to business service provider, you are encouraged and empowered to take initiative to solve problems, build relationships, and collaborate with team members to make a difference to our customers. CSC is an industry leader and the unwavering partner to many of the world's most successful organizations. Our success is built on trust, tenacity, passion, and a commitment to customer service. We work as a team. We always find a way. We are never complacent. If this sounds like you, read on to learn more.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Client Account Representative for our Springfield, Illinois office. As a member of our customer service and client account representative team, you will work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with our corporation, financial, law firm and small business customers and clients to provide them with solutions to fulfill their business needs.
Our customer service interview process includes a digital interview powered by HireVue. We like digital interviews because it gives you a chance to tell your story and be more than just a piece of paper. If selected for a digital interview, you will receive an email invitation to complete the interview as well as a brief skills assessment. Please be prepared to complete this process which should take no more than 30 minutes. To learn more about digital interviewing and to help prepare for your interview, visit https://app.hirevue.com/learn-more/on-demand/ .
What you'll do for us:
- Research and analysis documents
- Provide training to clients and customers on our various solutions
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Take and fulfill orders
- Become a trusted partner for our clients - large corporations, law firms and financial institutions
- Empower you to find your own solutions to challenges faced by our clients - some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement out-of-the-box ideas
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer match, medical insurance, and more.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- The ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Strong time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and via email
At CSC®, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Back to top