Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
We are currently seeking a Telephony Engineer with expertise in a Cisco Call Manager. This person will assist with designing, testing, implementing, documenting, administering, maintaining, monitoring, optimizing, and ensuring the expandability of the telephony network in a complex environment. This individual should have experience with Cisco enterprise-level equipment, Polycom, and Crestron equipment and preferably worked in a fast paced environment.
- 1+ years' experience in supporting a Cisco unified call manager environment (CUCM, Unity Connection, etc)
- Experience with Cisco Bulk Adminstration Tool
- Experience with virtual server and VoIP architectures
- Experience with H.323 and MGCP routers
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- QOS knowledge
- Experience planning, documenting and implementing small to medium sized projects with multiple dependencies
- Ability to work as part of team during planning, coordinating and installation of services
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a complex environment with the desire and ability to grow professionally
- Impeccable integrity
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time
- Experience with sniffer software and breaking down packet traces
- Experience with designing, installation, and administration of Polycom RealPresence conference bridge technologies a plus
- Experience with designing, installation, and administration Crestron conference room technologies a plus
- Experience with SIP trunking a plus
- Experience with Cisco UCCE or PCCE a plus
- Experience with CRM packages such as Sales Force a plus
- Experience managing teleco carriers and trouble tickets a plus
What can we offer you?
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace for 10 consecutive years.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family, including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We recently completed building a new headquarters that supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points that enhance teamwork and collaboration, and alternative work environments with wireless access throughout the campus, including at our outside work areas. It's an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
- Schedule is primarily 8-5, however, after hours support and on-call rotation is required. There is flexibility to work from home a couple days a week.
- This position requires travel about 15% of the time.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of CSC's Employees
Customer Service Leader, Digital Brand Services
Ewa is shaping the Service and Account Management Teams toward a vision of complete customer alignment—satisfying clients‘ online security and brand enforcement needs on a strategic level.
Back to top